Built in HTML/CSS/jQuery, based on Material Design color palette.
It's compatible with SHOUTcast DNAS 1/2 & Icecast
Easy to install and customize from Control Panel in seconds!
- Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Based on JPlayer (HTML5 & Flash Fall back)
- iTunes & LastFM API for showing Artists Images
- SSL / HTTPS proxy included to work with last Google Chrome browser update
- Includes amazing PHP caching class that works with memcache
- Extensive Control Panel which allows easy installation and management
- Best Deployed as POPUP or IFRAME so your listeners can keep browsing your site while listening
- Players are responsive. It will adapt to smaller devices but it might break UI at smaller screens (BETA)
Here are some examples :
Currently playing details such as the album art, artist name, and song title are processed by our servers and provided directly to your visitors.
This means 100% compatibility with all websites AND ensures you web site / web server won't slow down or become overloaded as more people listen to your station.
The players are HTML5 based and able to auto-detect the device type, so it's compatible with desktop PCs and laptops, (Windows, MAC, and Linux)
as well as mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones (iOS, Android, etc.).
We are constantly adding new skins / design formats and take requests for specific designs / layouts to make the web radio player match your website.
Note: AAC+ Codec is supported by the player, but the browsers support for AAC varies. E.g. IE does not support it.
The service is free and supported by advertisements (from time to time ads may appear across a portion of the screen, depending on how many songs/albums you have missing artwork/cover), rather than requiring a subscription.
It's available to anyone, not just rcast.net customers.
NOTE: If you want to remove the advertisements & branding from the player you can signup for a monthly subscription here.
Sign Up for free version